The MIGHTY MEDIC is one of the very few certified Medical Vaporisers. The Mighty Medic is a hybrid system that combines hot air convection heating with chamber conduction heating to ensure the device creates vapour maximising the medical benefit to a patient. The Mighty Medic is a precision medical device that has been engineered in Germany to the highest standards. The Mighty Medic is made to medical standards using the safest materials available and constructed to provide the best vapour production available today.
The MIGHTY Medic is a portable, battery-run and powerful Vaporizer by STORZ & BICKEL with a size of 14,0 x 8,0 x 3,0 cm and a weight of only 230g.
- Battery powered (2 Lithium Ion Batteries)
- Vibration alarm
- Weight: 230 g
Whats in the box
- 1 pc. MIGHTY Medic Vaporizer
- 1 pc. Power Adapter
- 3 pc. Spare Screens,
- 1 pc. Cleaning Brush,
- 1 pc. Herb Mill,
- 1 pc. Magazine with 8 Dosing Capsules
- 1 Set of Spare Seal Rings
- 1 pc. Instructions for Use
- Manufacturer: Storz & Bickel (Germany)
- Vaporization Method: Convection with Conduction
- Device Dimensions: 14cm x 8cm x 3cm
- Materials: Stainless steel, aluminium, high-heat resistant plastic (high quality)
- Heating Element: Aluminium heat exchanger
- Heating Time: < 2 minutes
- Temperature Range: 40°C - 210°C
- Temperature Control: Digital
- Battery: Lithium-Ion (x2)
- Charger: AC adapter
- Passthrough: Yes
- Automatic Shut off: 2 minutes
- Warranty: 2 Years
MIGHTY MEDIC and VOLCANO MEDIC 2 vaporisers are intended for vaporisation and inhalation of cannabinoids, the active ingredients from medicinal cannabis; they heat the plant material in the filling chamber through controlled temperatures set by patients. They are both registered as medical devices with Therapeutic Goods administration (TGA) in Australia and listed on New Zealand's Web Assisted. Notification of Devices (WAND) Database.
MIGHTY MEDIC and VOLCANO MEDIC 2 are not appropriate for patients with known respiratory tract or lung conditions. Depending on the density, the vapor could irritate respiratory tract or lungs, which can lead to coughing. These devices are not intended for use in children and youth under 18 years old, during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Other precautions and contraindication related to medicinal cannabis product and not the device might apply. Limitations MIGHT MEDIC: active lung force is necessary to inhale the vapor: it can only be used with dried cannabis flowers; for hygiene reasons, it cannot be shared in between patients. VOLCANO MEDIC 2: device is not portable.
MIGHTY MEDIC and VOLCANO MEDIC 2 are unfunded medical devices. MIGHTY MEDIC, VOLCANO MEDIC 2 and VAPROMED are the registered trademark of STORZ&BICKEL.
Currently there are no registered medicinal cannabis flowers/dry products in New Zealand.